SA Land Rover Jamboree
FRI Sept 29th – MON Oct 2nd 2023
Blinman – Flinders Ranges
- Meet and greet around the campfire (trials track)
- Grand Parade through Blinman
- Best of Breed viewing and competition judging (Blinman sports ground)
- Driver skills events (Trials) – trials track
- Socalising around the campfire (trials track)
- Various full day and half day tag-alongs
- Self explore the region, do a mine tour.
- Presentations night and entrainment (Main street)
- Half day tag-alongs subject to interest
As in the past, bush camping is available at the trials track site. The only facilities are toilets. Bring your own firewood. No booking required, but flat spots are limited.
Shearers quarters: – The Club has pre-booked shearers quarters at 3 properties near to Blinman. (Alpana, Gum Creek and Little Paddock) These quarters have showers and kitchen facilities. Rooms are generally double or twin.
Bookings are separate from the registration process and are co-ordinated by the club.
For shearers quarters enquiries, pricing and bookings ring John Pointon on 0457 358 452
Other accommodation:- In and around Blinman are a number of B&B type properties for rent. Check the internet for details, but be quick
- Blinman Hotel & Caravan Park:- (08) 8648 4867
- Angorichina Tourist Village:- (08) 8648 4842
- Onya Bush Camping:- 0408088996
- Alpana unpowered camping: – (08) 86484626
- This event requires participants to be self-catered.
- Meals are available in the pub with bookings, and the bakery carries some snacks and basic provisions.
- Fuel and tyre repairs are available at the Angorichina Tourist Village.
- Ice-creams, soft drinks and sausage sizzle will be available during the daytime events.
- Rubbish bins and an RV waste dump are proved on the main road just south of Blinman.
Event Polo Shirt
Shirts are able to be orderd as part of your registration and will be available for collection on arrival at the event at the registration tent. Shirts must be order 4 weeks prior to the event for collection on the day.
Longbeach Cotton / Stretch Pique Knit Short Sleeve Polo
- About Blinman and surrounding areas
- Programme and Event Details Document
- For any queries please contact email@example.com
Or download and complete a manual registration\order form: